I often do the presentation …
“Savvy Social Security Planning:
What Everyone Needs to Know”
If you or your group would like to see this program showing answers to the questions below please contact me!
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
This informative seminar covers the basics of Social Security and reveals strategies for maximizing your benefits.
At this workshop you will learn:
- 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
- When it makes sense to delay benefits – and when it does not
- Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
- How to estimate your benefits
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
Lots of questions come up when electing your benefits… let me show you how important it is to be well informed until you do.
Do these questions apply to you or do you know someone who might take great benefit from this information?